Skip to content
Talk to an Expert

+971 55 3555 209

Local Sponsor In UAE




Our corporate nominee sponsorship plan allows you comprehensive operational and financial administration as well as full beneficial ownership.

Start your mainland business in UAE from AED 10,850

Are you looking for a sponsor in Dubai?

One of the most often asked concerns by first-time entrepreneurs in this region is if they require a local sponsor in Dubai. Many things influence your answer, including your country and the sort of business you want to start.

Yes, you will need to associate with a local sponsor if you are a non-Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) national wishing to start a firm with a commercial or industrial licence on the UAE mainland. A local sponsor is not necessary if you are establishing a business in a free zone or if your business activity is covered by a professional services licence.

Al Tarkiz can assist you if your company need a local sponsor.

First, you'll need to form a mainland LLC, of which you'll control 49 percent and the remaining 51 percent will belong to the local sponsor. However, earnings will not be distributed in the same way, and your local partner will have little to no influence in the day-to-day operations of your business.

Selecting a Dubai-based sponsor

At Al Tarkiz, we recognise that many entrepreneurs are apprehensive about partnering with a local sponsor and handing over a 51 percent stake in their firm. That's why our corporate sponsorship service is built to put your mind at ease.

There's no need to waste time looking for and creating a relationship with an individual when you collaborate with Al Tarkiz; instead, we'll give a superior corporate nominee to function as your 51 percent local sponsor in Dubai.

Our major goal is to provide you complete financial and operational control over your LLC while maintaining your shareholder rights. The agreements and documentation we employ have been tried and tested for over a decade by first-tier legal counsel. We'll make sure you have all the paperwork you need to defend your business and maintain your financial rights.

The benefits of corporate sponsorship

Corporate sponsorship provides the same benefits as working with a single sponsor while also offering services tailored to the issues that may emerge. You'll get the following benefits from Al Tarkiz's corporate sponsorship service:

No interference from the sponsor: 

Despite the sponsor's slim majority of shares, entrepreneurs retain total control over their businesses through corporate sponsorship. Corporate sponsors, on the whole, stay out of the day-to-day operations of a firm, enabling business owners to maintain complete control over their employees, clients, and service offerings.

100% of the financial benefits:

A corporate UAE mainland sponsor, like an individual sponsor, becomes a 51 percent shareholder in the firm. One of the key advantages of this alternative, however, is that you, as the business owner, keep 100% of the financial rewards.

In-depth protective contracts:

Side agreements are frequently a challenging aspect of the procedure. Fortunately, this is another area where corporate funding might be beneficial. Many corporate sponsors provide extensive contracts produced by top-tier legal advice to ensure that business owners and shareholders' interests are completely safeguarded.